*This post includes some affiliate links for your convenience.Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
In Thursday’s blog post, How to Coupon Effectively by Lauren Greutman Book Review, I said I would talk about my favorite bonus so far in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Well, it’s the MollyGreen.com Home…a way of life Membership. I was amazed at how many different resources are available on her website and blog!
How to Sign Up for MollyGreen.com
It’s really easy signing up for MollyGreen.com. When you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, it’s one of the bonuses that you get; you get a 1-year membership to MollyGreen.com. Once you purchase the bundle, you will have access to the bonuses. All you have to do is hit the “redeem” button, and then enter the coupon code they give you. Then, you just enter your name, email and address to sign up. They’ll send you an email with a link to their site and a password to login. I couldn’t log in for some reason, I’m not too tech savvy, so I sent their customer service an email, and they responded right away. They solved the problem and I was able to login.
What You Get on MollyGreen.com
It is amazing how many resources you get access to on MollyGreen.com! I couldn’t believe it when I logged in and saw all of the wonderful categories, and then how many things were available in each category. What an awesome site!
- Magazines Collection – Download back issues of Molly Green Magazine. View issues from 2009 through 2016.
- Perk Partners – See the list of companies that you can receive fun perks from as a member of . There are 25 different companies that offer you many different things like ebooks and art lessons.
- eBooks Collection – View and download eBooks and guides from a growing collection full of at-home goodness. You get access to 18 different ebooks about homemaking, organization, and homeschooling.
- Planners Collection – Enjoy our growing collection of Planners for you to download and enjoy. There are 4 different planners about homeschooling, cleaning, gardening, and canning.
- Bite-Sized Guides – View and download Bite-Sized Guides from our growing collection with a new one each month! Right now there are 21 different guides about everything you need to know to run your home.
- Desktop Images – Enjoy our growing collection of Desktop Images for you to enjoy on your computer. There are tons of beautiful images to choose from. They all have really nice pictures on them with quotes or Scriptures.
- Build-A-Menu – Get access to a different 7-dinner budget menu plan and shopping list each week! If you don’t know what to cook for dinner, this is a great resource for you.
- Printables Collection – Enjoy our growing collection of Printables for you to download. There’s a lot of things you can print in there like monthly challenges, checklists, graphics, labels, and school papers.
There are so many things to look at, read, and learn from on the MollyGreen.com website. I’ve only just begun and have been really excited about what I’ve looked at so far. I’m enjoying the weekly menus and look forward to using the garden planner, whenever we get our garden started. I need to figure out, or ask one of my kids, how to put one of those desktop images on my computer, because they’re so much prettier than what I have on it right now. I’m also going to start using those printables very soon; like the monthly challenges because the May one will start in a few days.
So, that is only one of the many valuable and helpful resources in this year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. It includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site. The MollyGreen.com website is one of 10 bonuses that come with the bundle.
So, if you’re interested in getting access to all the resources available on MollyGreen.com for yourself, and tons more resources, check out the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. The Molly Green website membership normally sells for $29, and you can get the whole bundle for only $29.97; it’s value is $2283.64! It’s like you’re getting all of the other resources for free!
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)
*On Sunday, I’m going to share another amazing resource with you, so stay tuned!