Palm Beach Gardens will host a chargeless Trucks N’ Stuff accident Saturday at its new Operations Center.
Things to do in Palm Beach Gardens:
1. Trucks N’ Stuff: Palm Beach Gardens will host a chargeless Trucks N’ Stuff accident Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the city’s new Operations Center, 4050 Johnson Dairy Road. The accident includes architecture activities, alive music, a behemothic beach pit, Home Depot Build It Station, and a adulatory hot dog cafeteria and Tropical Sno while aliment last. A array of trucks, cartage and accessories additionally will be on display. Guided tours of the architecture will be provided. For information, appointment www.pbgfl.com/.
2. Sunset Celebration: Lake Park will host a Red, White & Blue Sunset Celebration accident Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. at Lake Park Harbor Marina, 105 Lake Shore Drive. The accident includes alive music performed by Memory Lane, arts and crafts, banknote bar and aliment vendors. Admission and parking are free. No alfresco aliment or alcohol is allowed. Happy hour is from 6 to 7 p.m. For information, alarm 561-840-0160 or appointment www.lakeparkflorida.gov.
3. Techie Kids Club: Palm Beach Gardens will host its Techie Kids Club affairs alpha Monday at the Burns Road Association Center, 4404 Burns Road. Techie Kids Club is an educator-designed coding and robotics accessory affairs that focuses on fun STEAM-based acquaint for kids ages 3 to 6 years. The affairs runs Mondays from 10-10:45 a.m. through Mar. 16. Class fee is $120 for Palm Beach Gardens association and $150 for non-residents. Annals in beforehand online at https://bit.ly/38PER3d or at the association center. For information, acquaintance 561-630-1100 o. firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Swept Away: Palm Beach Gardens-based Ballet Palm Beach will host three performances of Swept Away at the Kravis Centermost this weekend. Performances are appointed for 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday. Swept Away is a alloyed repertory affairs featuring Romeo and Juliet excerpts, Christopher Huggins’ The List; and Swept Away, a alluring affectation of the Golden Age of Hollywood musicals. Tickets are accessible by calling 561-832-7469 or visiting www.kravis.org. For advice on Ballet Palm Beach, alarm 561-630-8235 or appointment www.balletpalmbeach.org. The Kravis Centermost is at 701 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach.
5. Declutter 101: Registration is underway for Declutter 101: A Step-By-Step How-To Guide affairs at the Burns Road Association Center, 4404 Burns Road, Palm Beach Gardens. Sessions will be accomplished Thursdays Feb. 6-20 from 1-2:30 p.m. Class fee is $59 for Palm Beach Gardens association and $74 for non-residents. Annals online at https://bit.ly/37jCLs4 or at the association center. For information, acquaintance 561-630-1100 or email@example.com
6. Honda Classic’s Women’s Leadership Forum: The Honda Classic will host its anniversary Women’s Leadership Forum Feb. 25 from 8-11:30 a.m. at PGA National Resort & Spa, 400 Avenue of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens. Featured speakers are Michele Rigby Assad, a above clandestine CIA counterterrorism officer; and Bozoma Saint John, Chief Marketing Officer of Endeavor, a all-around baton in entertainment, sports and fashion. Tickets are $150 per seat, or $1,500 for a table of 10. More than 200 businesswomen will participate in the event, which includes presentations, networking sessions and a behind-the-scenes bout of the tournament. For information, alarm 561-799-2747.
7. Affair book event: Barnes & Noble at 11380 Legacy Avenue in Palm Beach Gardens will host its countdown The Affair Affair book accident Feb. 8 at 1 p.m. Eight authors of affair abstract will acknowledgment questions, accost guests and assurance books during the chargeless event. There additionally will be a raffle for prizes. Adulatory allowance bags, with distinctively called ability from authors, will be accustomed to the aboriginal 50 attendees. To register, appointment https://bit.ly/37yNjUD or https://bit.ly/38M5eXX. For information, alarm 561-625-3932.
Beach Activities For Toddlers – beach activities for toddlers
| Welcome to help the blog site, with this occasion I am going to provide you with concerning keyword. And after this, here is the initial picture: